Shot Requirements and Recommendations
- We require that all pets be up to date on their current shot vaccinations including Rabies, Distemper, and the Bordetella vaccines.
- Bordetella is required to be done at least 10 days in advance if your pet has never had the vaccine previously, and at 4 least days in advance for a booster.
- We recommend that all pets have some form of tick and flea protection.**
- We require that you speak to us about any previous injuries or health concerns prior to arriving for a reservation to avoid reservation changes or cancellations.
- Please be aware that we may require that any pet(s) that have health issues or concerns arise during their time with us may be asked to be picked up early by either the owner, a family member, or a friend.
- Health issues and concerns can include but are not limited to things such as; bad anxiety, lyme disease symptoms, diarrhea, and/or other stress related issues.
**Tick and Flea prevention goes a long way in assuring each pet is protected from contracting any unwanted disease or bug. A strict daily cleaning schedule assures that ticks and fleas do not exist within the kennel.
Ticks and fleas live in nature and on pets, and contract them by being exposed to nature and other pets. In theory, if all pets are protected and clean prior to arriving for a reservation, contracting such things should not happen to any pet during their stay with us.